Are you the ultimate Cold Case fan?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: July 29, 2019, 10:12AM Tags:
Time to put your memory to the test and show off those investigative skills. Can you name every case on the show? Are you more of a Detective Rush or a Detective Miller? In other words – are you the ultimate Cold Case fan?

Take the quiz and find out!
  1. What is a "cold case"?
  2. How many seasons of Cold Case are there?
  3. Who is the creator of Cold Case?
  4. How many episodes total are there of Cold Case?
  5. Kathryn Morris stars as which leading detective?
  6. What is the name of of Detective Rush's partner after Chris Lassing leaves the show?
  7. In what city is Cold Case set?
  8. Tracie Thoms stars as which leading detective?
  9. When did the show originally run?
  10. What inspires the music for each episode?
Are you the ultimate Cold Case fan?

Watch Cold Case on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 3 PM & 4 PM

BryanGlenn 28 days ago
Good day viewers i am so happy to testify about Dr Lukas Lele, i have suffered from Herpes simplex virus for so long, after being diagnosed 10 years ago. i searched for help and i was directed to Dr Lukas Lele Spell Temple, i am forever grateful that i am cured today contact Dr Lukas Lele now Email; drlelespelltemple1@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348151729226 to cure your disease HIV AIDS, HSV 1&2, HEPATITIS B, WARTS, CANCER, SKIN INFECTION, DIABETES. And many more. Whatsapp +2348151729226. http://drlelespelltemple.bravesites.com/photo-dr-lukas-lele
BryanGlenn 28 days ago
BryanGlenn 28 days ago
BryanGlenn 28 days ago
alexrose8 1 month ago
Am MIS ROSE by name from USA I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor OSEREMEN brought back my husband that separated with me for good two yesrs. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor OSEREMEN for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for two years and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor OSEREMEN who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor OSEREMEN said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email. Doctor OSEREMEN via droseremenherbalhomecenter@gmail.com or test us with this number +14158781290 you can also add him up on whatsapp +2349055346802 for more information If you are out there passing through any of this
problems listed below he is also perfect
(1) Do you want your ex back?
(2) Do you always have bad dreams?
(3) You want to be promoted in your office?
(4) You want women/men to run after you?
(5) Do you want a child?
(6) You want to be rich?
(7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever?
(8) Do you need financial assistance?
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to
(20) money spell
(21) love spell
(22) get pregnant
(23) Business protection
(24) Spell for family problems
(25) Court Case Problems
If you need or want any information on love or
money spells you can get that problem solved
today at Spell Of Solution Temple...
Francine 2 months ago
I LOVE THIS SHOW BECAUSE IT GOES BACK IN TIME AND I LOVE THE MUSIC TAKES ME BACK... AND SCOTTY WELL HES ALL THAT...
Maggie 2 months ago
I really liked the show years ago, and was so happy when I saw it was going to be added to your schedule. The show has some features that make it unique. One is the music. It always fits the theme of the episode. Another is the flashes back to people's appearance as it was at the actual time of the event. What I especially like is how the show wraps up at the end. Like the victim is thanking them for solving the case and is finally at peace. Thanks for including Cold Case in your schedule.