Are you on a first name basis with Medium characters?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: April 3, 2019, 3:54PM
On Medium, Allison divides her time between her husband and three daughters and the detectives and lawyers she psychically assists through cases.

If you tuned in to this keyed-in drama, then your future looks good for scoring high on this quiz! Scroll through the major characters below and see if you can pick out the correct first name to prove how well you know Medium's most familiar faces. Good luck!
  1. Allison's husband's name is: [???] Dubois
  2. Allison's oldest daughter is named: [???] Dubois
  3. Allison's middle daughter is named: [???] Dubois
  4. Allison's youngest daughter is named: [???] Dubois
  5. The District Attorney on the show is named: [???] Devalos
  6. The detective we see most on the show is named: [???] Scanlon
  7. She's the deputy mayor and eventually Scanlon's wife: [???] DiNovi
  8. Allison's oldest daughter has a best friend named: [???]
  9. This former D.A. becomes Devalos' rival: [???] Van Dyke
  10. Anjelica Huston played a recurring role as private detective: [???] Keener
Are you on a first name basis with Medium characters?

Watch Medium on Start TV

MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY AT 11 AM & 12 PM
SUNDAYS AT 12 PM

alexrose8 1 month ago
Am MIS ROSE by name from USA I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor OSEREMEN brought back my husband that separated with me for good two yesrs. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor OSEREMEN for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for two years and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor OSEREMEN who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor OSEREMEN said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email. Doctor OSEREMEN via droseremenherbalhomecenter@gmail.com or test us with this number +14158781290 you can also add him up on whatsapp +2349055346802 for more information If you are out there passing through any of this
problems listed below he is also perfect
(1) Do you want your ex back?
(2) Do you always have bad dreams?
(3) You want to be promoted in your office?
(4) You want women/men to run after you?
(5) Do you want a child?
(6) You want to be rich?
(7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever?
(8) Do you need financial assistance?
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to
(20) money spell
(21) love spell
(22) get pregnant
(23) Business protection
(24) Spell for family problems
(25) Court Case Problems
If you need or want any information on love or
money spells you can get that problem solved
today at Spell Of Solution Temple...
Nona 2 months ago
I got 10 out of 10 I know Medium and a big fan of the show
Nortex 4 months ago
Super show wish it was still on . Love the Channel !!
Barbara 4 months ago
I wish for new show as the girls gets older

Lissa 5 months ago
LOVE this show! New viewer and I am so thrilled with all of these shows! My new favorite channel!!!
Ida 5 months ago
Luv this show as well ... :) Great choice ! Along w/Closer, Unforgettable, Cold Case, Crossing Jordan, The Good Wife and the Ghost Whisperer ... those are MY favorites :)
Girl535657Army 5 months ago
I love Medium. I was watching when it premiered on prime time TV. I was hooked from S1Ep1. I watch it still & I catch the real meaning of scenes & words that I missed before. I love when that happens.
Annette 6 months ago
I love this show and I sure did miss it!!
lee 6 months ago
Love the show I watch the show everyday twice a day the cast is wonderful
Robin 6 months ago
I loved and still love this show!!!
SteveHunter 6 months ago
This is a very good show. Filled with suspense.
SteveHunter 6 months ago
I try to watch every day. One of the BEST shows on even if some are reruns.
This is one of hubby and mys fav shows!