Who's actually your favorite character on Medium?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: July 8, 2019, 11:43AM Tags:
It's no secret that Medium hosts some of the best characters around. Between the family favorites and the many officials that help Allison DuBois solve crimes, it's hard to imagine choosing just one. Behind the supernatural themes that add a special layer of mystery and intrigue to the stories, at its heart the show is about a mother/wife/career-driven psychic who is trying to balance the love of her career with doing right by her husband and three girls.

While it's understandable to be obsessed with all of these characters, there's got to be one that creeps just ahead of the others on your list of favorites. There's our hero Allison, of course, but also super-dad Joe, the diligent D.A. Miguel Devalos, rule-bending investigator Cynthia Keener and that's not to mention how you choose from Medium's psychic siblings.

It's time to admit it – who is your favorite character on Medium? See how many others agree with your ultimate choice!
  1. Who is your favorite Medium character?
Who's actually your favorite character on Medium?

Watch Medium on Start TV

MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY AT 11 AM & 12 PM
SUNDAYS AT 12 PM

stephen 1 day ago
Save Your Marriage and Get Your Ex lover Back!
My boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago, because he felt I was cheating on him with a male friend of mine. I tried all I could to explain to him but he paid deaf ears, I was emotionally devastated because I really loved him. I became very worried and needed help. as i was browsing through the internet, I saw a post about dr unity love spell, who helps people gain back their lost lover. Without hesitating, I decided to give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a love spells for me. Honestly, he restored my relationship within 11hours. My boyfriend started calling me and apologized for his mistake and for the pain he caused me and and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. me and my boyfriend are living together happily again. and am here to let the world know about this man is rael. thank you dr unity. Here’s his contact,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him +2348055361568.
stephen 1 day ago
Save Your Marriage and Get Your Ex lover Back!
BryanGlenn 27 days ago
Good day viewers i am so happy to testify about Dr Lukas Lele, i have suffered from Herpes simplex virus for so long, after being diagnosed 10 years ago. i searched for help and i was directed to Dr Lukas Lele Spell Temple, i am forever grateful that i am cured today contact Dr Lukas Lele now Email; drlelespelltemple1@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348151729226 to cure your disease HIV AIDS, HSV 1&2, HEPATITIS B, WARTS, CANCER, SKIN INFECTION, DIABETES. And many more. Whatsapp +2348151729226. http://drlelespelltemple.bravesites.com/photo-dr-lukas-lele
BryanGlenn 27 days ago
BryanGlenn 27 days ago
BryanGlenn 27 days ago
BryanGlenn 27 days ago
BryanGlenn 27 days ago
alexrose8 1 month ago
Am MIS ROSE by name from USA I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor OSEREMEN brought back my husband that separated with me for good two yesrs. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor OSEREMEN for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for two years and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor OSEREMEN who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor OSEREMEN said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email. Doctor OSEREMEN via droseremenherbalhomecenter@gmail.com or test us with this number +14158781290 you can also add him up on whatsapp +2349055346802 for more information If you are out there passing through any of this
problems listed below he is also perfect
(1) Do you want your ex back?
(2) Do you always have bad dreams?
(3) You want to be promoted in your office?
(4) You want women/men to run after you?
(5) Do you want a child?
(6) You want to be rich?
(7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever?
(8) Do you need financial assistance?
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to
(20) money spell
(21) love spell
(22) get pregnant
(23) Business protection
(24) Spell for family problems
(25) Court Case Problems
If you need or want any information on love or
money spells you can get that problem solved
today at Spell Of Solution Temple...
ElizabethRupe 2 months ago
I also like Bridgette Dubois too espcially when she has those dreams of the cartoon monkees