Only the ultimate fan of The Closer can score 10/12 on this quiz

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: June 18, 2019, 1:04PM
Images: The Everett Collection

Did you close out the entire series of The Closer still loving every bit of drama Brenda faced on the show?

If your answer is yes, we're afraid we have some further questions for you.

See if you can make it through today's interrogation on all things The Closer. The biggest fans can score 10/12 or better. Good luck!
  1. Let's get our bearings. In which city does Brenda Leigh Johnson work as a detective?
  2. Now, let's get to work. What is Brenda’s division called?
  3. You know Brenda, always looking sharp. What color is her signature trench coat?
  4. Let's step back and consider the big picture. In which year did The Closer premiere?
  5. While we're discussing show trivia, how many seasons of The Closer are there total?
  6. Kyra Sedgwick slayed as Brenda Leigh Johnson, but did she ever win an Emmy?
  7. Let's get into Brenda's background. What is Brenda’s position when she first joins her department?
  8. Which law enforcement agency trained Brenda?
  9. Forget police work, let's get personal. Where is Brenda originally from?
  10. Now let's talk love. Who does Brenda’s boyfriend/husband Fritz Howard work for?
  11. Reporting back to the office. Is Will Pope ranked above or below Brenda?
  12. Last question, and you know it's about snacks. Pick something you know you'd find in Brenda's secret snack drawer:
Only the ultimate fan of The Closer can score 10/12 on this quiz

Watch The Closer on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 6 PM & 7 PM

Emily 6 months ago
Ayyye, got 12/12 we have watched all the seasons over and over my family and I did this quiz together we LOVE this show. Also we watch Major Crimes, not the same though. Brenda has the glow and that spark of energy, unlike Sharon. Not saying sharon is a bad actor but Brenda just has that energy.
NicholasC66 6 months ago
15 out of 15. Nuf said.
Emily NicholasC66 6 months ago
But this quiz only has 12 questions-
BrightFeather2 7 months ago
I've seen this series over and over and not once did I ever see Brenda in Pink or in a Pink Trench coat. Not once. She is always in tan coats and once in white.
Emily BrightFeather2 6 months ago
Are you kidding? I've seen brenda wear pink sweaters and a pink trenchcoat!
BRENDA 15 months ago
I love this show and the characters as well. I watch it daily.
nymets1963 15 months ago
I'm color blind so, I think it's wrong/unfair that you have a color question because, there's a good chance I'm not the only color blind person taking this quiz. If it wasn't for the color question I could have scored 10 of 12 right...
Emily nymets1963 6 months ago
No offense here, but they probobly weren't think about that kinda stuff when making this quiz
Bootchie23 21 months ago
Love the show & the characters.
nymets1963 Bootchie23 15 months ago
Once Kyra left and the show became "Major Crimes" I stopped watching...
Emily nymets1963 6 months ago
Understandable, Brenda has that spark of energy that Captin Radar doesn't have. But I still watch Major Crimes
sandy 21 months ago
love this show,watch everyday
Ida 21 months ago
luv, luv, luv this show .. when it was originally airing and the repeats! :)
biorngm 21 months ago
Excellent writing and acting of regular cast and guests is superb, coupled with the no-nonsense timing of the story, rolling in rapid-fire-sequence; no wasted scenes tied to the case at hand. Each minute of film has a purpose and is pertinent to the episode. From opening lines to the closing, every second is vital to the message; if carryover is necessary, it is handled perfectly.
Caloua 21 months ago
I Love this show SO much! Kyra does an incredible job, the casting is perfect, the writing is excellent and Brenda and Fritz are such a great couple.
I did not get to see this show from the onset, so
I am glad that I am able to watch it now.
Oh, obviously a great job by the director, too.