Only the ultimate Medium fan can score 8/10 on this quiz

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: June 27, 2019, 1:45PM
Between the psychic abilities and her sharp instincts, it's no wonder that Allison DuBois knows how to get her answers. Now the question turns to you.

Do you know all there is to know about Medium? Show off your insights now.
  1. How long was Medium on air in its original run?
  2. Where does Medium takes place?
  3. How many total seasons of Medium aired?
  4. What is Allison’s husband’s job?
  5. True or False: All of Allison's children have the same gifts as Allison.
  6. What is the name of the real-life medium that the show is based on?
  7. What are the first words shown onscreen in the pilot episode before we meet Allison?
  8. What name did Allison and Joe choose for their lost first child?
  9. How many total episodes of the show were aired?
  10. True or False: Allison becomes a licensed attorney.
Only the ultimate Medium fan can score 8/10 on this quiz

Watch Medium on Start TV

MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY AT 11 AM & 12 PM
SUNDAYS AT 12 PM

alexrose8 16 days ago
Am MIS ROSE by name from USA I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor OSEREMEN brought back my husband that separated with me for good two yesrs. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor OSEREMEN for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for two years and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor OSEREMEN who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor OSEREMEN said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email. Doctor OSEREMEN via droseremenherbalhomecenter@gmail.com or test us with this number +14158781290 you can also add him up on whatsapp +2349055346802 for more information If you are out there passing through any of this
problems listed below he is also perfect
(1) Do you want your ex back?
(2) Do you always have bad dreams?
(3) You want to be promoted in your office?
(4) You want women/men to run after you?
(5) Do you want a child?
(6) You want to be rich?
(7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever?
(8) Do you need financial assistance?
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to
(20) money spell
(21) love spell
(22) get pregnant
(23) Business protection
(24) Spell for family problems
(25) Court Case Problems
If you need or want any information on love or
money spells you can get that problem solved
today at Spell Of Solution Temple...
ElizabethRupe 30 days ago
I don't remember Joe being a mechanic he was always using his hands and brains plus I never understood why they named the last daughter Marie after all they have Ariel and Bridgette shouldn't they name her Christina
Nona 1 month ago
great show, wish it would come back on with the children older
KimberlySimon 2 months ago
Thank you startv for bringing all my old favorite shows back I can't afford cable and your station make tv worth watching Medium is my favorite I have a similar gift, I would watch your shows all day long if given half a chance. Kuddos finally tv the way it used to be! ❤
KimberlySimon 2 months ago
So glad you brought the show back it was one of my favorites. I watch Start all day long now thank you for bringing tv worth watching.
BERNADETTE 2 months ago
Never saw it now and I LOVE IT!!!