Can you name all these characters from Rizzoli & Isles?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: March 26, 2021, 1:05PM
Rizzoli & Isles often reach out beyond just their dynamic duo to catch the bad guys. Many of the characters we meet throughout the series to help solve the case aren't just friends but family members as well to Jane and Maura.

But how well do you know the many characters of Rizzoli & Isles? Well enough to name them all? Then take the quiz below to find out!
  1. What is the first name of Jane Rizzoli’s mother?
  2. Maura Isles assistant is ____ Drake.
  3. Jane Rizzoli's first partner was Detective _____.
  4. What is the first name of Jane’s brother?
  5. Maura Isles biological mother is…
  6. Jane’s second partner is Detective ____ Frost.
  7. Maura's adoptive father is ____ Isles.
  8. The team's analyst is Nina ____.
  9. What is the name of the lieutenant of the Boston Police Department?
  10. Maura’s ex-husband’s first name is...
  11. BONUS: What is Jane Rizzoli’s middle name?
Can you name all these characters from Rizzoli & Isles?

Watch Rizzoli & Isles on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 5 PM & 10 PM EASTERN / PACIFIC

Morgan 5 days ago
7/11 OMG I coulda/shoulda did better I didn't know who the adoptive father was and I forgot her biological mother and I never paid attention to what Nina's last name was and the Lieutenant not Korsak but the other man shoot I forgot about him well a 70% is fine i guess🥺😂..
Lorimg52 5 days ago
YAY I GOT 100 PERCENT. I LOVE THIS SHOW AND WISH IT WOULD RETURN. I WATCH THE RERUNS EVERYDAY, NEVER GET SICK OF THIS SHOW..
Morgan Lorimg52 5 days ago
OMG your so lucky , please help a girl out😂!!
Jennifer 7 days ago
My favorite show ever!! I scored 100% Hope to see these reruns for many years to come. They should come back. The actors and writers were a great mesh of talent!!!
KarenMorrisette 10 days ago
I scored a 100%....knew all the answers except mauras exes name...guessed and got it right. Don't remember ever seeing him on the show. Must be the only episode I've missed.
JoAnnPetrie 10 days ago
10 out of 11. I didn't know Maura's ex husband
ElizabethRupe 12 days ago
great I just missed 2 Jane's second partner and Maura's adoptive father
Elizabeth 12 days ago
Loved that show, they were amazing together, what great actors, miss that show