Can you name all these characters from Rizzoli & Isles?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: March 26, 2021, 1:05PM
Rizzoli & Isles often reach out beyond just their dynamic duo to catch the bad guys. Many of the characters we meet throughout the series to help solve the case aren't just friends but family members as well to Jane and Maura.

But how well do you know the many characters of Rizzoli & Isles? Well enough to name them all? Then take the quiz below to find out!
  1. What is the first name of Jane Rizzoli’s mother?
  2. Maura Isles assistant is ____ Drake.
  3. Jane Rizzoli's first partner was Detective _____.
  4. What is the first name of Jane’s brother?
  5. Maura Isles biological mother is…
  6. Jane’s second partner is Detective ____ Frost.
  7. Maura's adoptive father is ____ Isles.
  8. The team's analyst is Nina ____.
  9. What is the name of the lieutenant of the Boston Police Department?
  10. Maura’s ex-husband’s first name is...
  11. BONUS: What is Jane Rizzoli’s middle name?
Can you name all these characters from Rizzoli & Isles?

Watch Rizzoli & Isles on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 5 PM & 10 PM EASTERN / PACIFIC

Sue 11 hours ago
I love Rizzoli and Isles! I wish they'd take off one of the Ghost Whisperer shows and put The Good Wife on instead. Waiting til midnight is too disruptive.
Betty 6 days ago
11 of 11!!! I'm looking forward to see Nashville tonight. The new lineup look good. Thanks
annettecephus 9 days ago
Love show also medicine Woman. And my daughters after her and Unforgettable and Sue Thomas and Family Law and Touched by and Angel and
annettecephus 9 days ago
Love Rizzoli & Isels and Cagney and Lacey grow up watching them and cold case all my favorite shows and of course Any Day Now thanks for bringing them back I like Crossing Jordan also The Closer and Major Crime also The Good Wife
DianeRodriguezRivera 16 days ago
Got all 11 Love that show watch it everyday.
ElizabethRupe 20 days ago
so 7 out of 11 I just like watching the show with Jane and Maura they're like sisters okay
Morgan 1 month ago
7/11 OMG I coulda/shoulda did better I didn't know who the adoptive father was and I forgot her biological mother and I never paid attention to what Nina's last name was and the Lieutenant not Korsak but the other man shoot I forgot about him well a 70% is fine i guess🥺😂..
Lorimg52 1 month ago
YAY I GOT 100 PERCENT. I LOVE THIS SHOW AND WISH IT WOULD RETURN. I WATCH THE RERUNS EVERYDAY, NEVER GET SICK OF THIS SHOW..
Morgan Lorimg52 1 month ago
OMG your so lucky , please help a girl out😂!!
Jennifer 1 month ago
My favorite show ever!! I scored 100% Hope to see these reruns for many years to come. They should come back. The actors and writers were a great mesh of talent!!!
KarenMorrisette 1 month ago
I scored a 100%....knew all the answers except mauras exes name...guessed and got it right. Don't remember ever seeing him on the show. Must be the only episode I've missed.
JoAnnPetrie 1 month ago
10 out of 11. I didn't know Maura's ex husband
ElizabethRupe 1 month ago
great I just missed 2 Jane's second partner and Maura's adoptive father
Elizabeth 1 month ago
Loved that show, they were amazing together, what great actors, miss that show