In which city do these crime shows take place?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: January 3, 2020, 3:23PM
With all of the amazing crime dramas that are currently airing, it can be hard to keep track of where, exactly, you are when you're watching.

True, as long as the bad guys are caught and put away, it's not the first thing you should be worried about. Still, we can't help but wonder how closely you've been paying attention when it comes to the settings of your favorite TV crime dramas.

Can you keep these cities straight? Take the quiz and let's find out!
  1. In which city does Brenda Leigh Johnson and the rest of her team solve her crimes on The Closer?
  2. Murder, She Wrote took place in what should have been a sleepy east coast town. Which town would that be?
  3. Captain Olivia Benson is all over this city, taking down the bad guys alongside the rest of the Special Victims Unity. Where does she keep the peace?
  4. Where does Crossing Jordan take place?
  5. Where do Rizzoli & Isles solve their crimes?
  6. The Good Wife is based on a real scandal that happened in this city. Do you remember which city that is?
  7. Dr. Samantha Waters conducts her business in this major southern city. Which one is it?
  8. Cold Case takes place in which city?
  9. Where does Allison Dubois loan her talents to the District Attorney's office on Medium?
  10. Do you remember where Bones take place?
  11. Where do the dynamic duo Cagney & Lacey keep law and order?
  12. Mary Shannon hide her witnesses on In Plain Sight in the hot, dry city of...
In which city do these crime shows take place?

Watch Cagney and Lacey on Start TV

EVERY NIGHT AT 2 AM EASTERN / PACIFIC

JohnFPhillips 3 months ago
I am a LA studio musician & I played all, or almost all of the Cagney and Lacey episodes. This was one of the only shows I did (and there were many) that I actually often watched ( I don't like most weeklies.) It's not surprising that this show was so popular; it offered something real..unlike most of the crap I see on tv today. It makes me feel good that I was a part of Chris & Mary Beth. sincerely, John.
eli 5 months ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of Scagy and Lesie!!!
Opps, I mean Cagney and Lacey.
I really enjoy all of the shows on Start TV, but that one has GOT to go.
That hour is about the only time I change the channel the whole day.
Carolyn 5 months ago
Have you NOT looked at Lifetime's schedules? They start their Rizzoli and Isles marathons on December 27. And why did you take off The Division??
Lisa 5 months ago
I had no idea that I liked I liked The Closer, but I am hooked on the show now. I watch Cagney and Lacey, The Closer, Major Crimes and Ghost Whisperer. I am so grateful to finally find a great TV channel that make my night!
Lillian 7 months ago
I also love Cold Case, Major Crimes, In Plain Sight, Medium, Rizzoli and Isles, Law and Order SVU, Good Wife and Crossing Jordan. Not in this order and that's because I love all of these individually.
Lillian 7 months ago

I Love Cagney and Lacey! I dance to their theme song when it come son and when goes off.
JohnFPhillips Lillian 3 months ago
I was the woodwind soloist on the show. Glad you dance to the theme.. I hit a double (concert)B flat on the last note. Everybody thought some trumpet-player did it. It still makes me chuckle! Ha, ha! John.
MargaritaFernandez 9 months ago
Yeah they should add bone's to there channel that would be nice.
Chad 9 months ago
Maybe Bones should be added to the lineup
SuzanneDodd 9 months ago
Love Start Tv it's my most watched channel
CHERYL 10 months ago
I love all the shows. Finally my cable network has finally made so the shows can be recorded on the DVR!
Stephen 10 months ago
Angie Harmon is appearing on Law & Order and Sasha Alexander is appearing on NCIS before they are appearing on Rizzoli & Isles from 2010 to 2016.
francesca 12 months ago
Great line all day and night. I love the addition of Sue Thomas, FBI . What about adding JAG to the lineup? Mac is definitely a strong female lead.
JanaLeighDavis 15 months ago
Great shows, need to add Charlie's Angels.
Lisa JanaLeighDavis 5 months ago
Charlie's Angels is on another channel. I am sorry that I can't think of which channel it's on, but I hope it helps some.
Patricia 16 months ago
I love all show on start tv.good tv show.no joking.
Germaine 16 months ago
I really like this station cause you are showing some of my favorite shows, but the same episodes are showing daily! Can you please show different episodes of the show? Tired of seeing the same episodes!!
Vickie 16 months ago
My favorites are unforgettable medium touched by an angel ghost whisperer that's about all I have time for. I love that this is part of my public tv networks. I sure am enjoying watching it
CarlaCeja 17 months ago
I will stop whatever I'm doing at 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to watch Medium. I absolutely adore Allison Dubois, her husband and her daughters in the show. I googled the real Allison and Patricia Arquette portrays her so significantly. please do not take the show off the air. I still have not caught the very very first episode. I miss it every time and I hate it.
kim CarlaCeja 15 months ago
I agree 💯. Please play Medium in succession from season 1. But also please heavily advertise this event as I would hate to miss the very first episode. I would binge watch my heart out :
Jill CarlaCeja 11 months ago
Medium is my favorite too! I never watched it when it was originally on TV but now, I'm like you, in the chair every day! For some reason this week, they skipped a few episodes and I'm trying to figure out why. They went right from the finale of Season 5 to Season 6, Episode 2. Then skipped Episodes 3 and 4 and showed Ep. 5. Strange.
JuanitaVelez CarlaCeja 6 months ago
If you have Hulu or CBS All Access Medium is on both.
Brenda 17 months ago