StartTV is now available nationwide on DISH Network. Click Where to Watch for channel positions.

In which city do these crime shows take place?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: January 3, 2020, 3:23PM
With all of the amazing crime dramas that are currently airing, it can be hard to keep track of where, exactly, you are when you're watching.

True, as long as the bad guys are caught and put away, it's not the first thing you should be worried about. Still, we can't help but wonder how closely you've been paying attention when it comes to the settings of your favorite TV crime dramas.

Can you keep these cities straight? Take the quiz and let's find out!
  1. In which city does Brenda Leigh Johnson and the rest of her team solve her crimes on The Closer?
  2. Murder, She Wrote took place in what should have been a sleepy east coast town. Which town would that be?
  3. Captain Olivia Benson is all over this city, taking down the bad guys alongside the rest of the Special Victims Unity. Where does she keep the peace?
  4. Where does Crossing Jordan take place?
  5. Where do Rizzoli & Isles solve their crimes?
  6. The Good Wife is based on a real scandal that happened in this city. Do you remember which city that is?
  7. Dr. Samantha Waters conducts her business in this major southern city. Which one is it?
  8. Cold Case takes place in which city?
  9. Where does Allison Dubois loan her talents to the District Attorney's office on Medium?
  10. Do you remember where Bones take place?
  11. Where do the dynamic duo Cagney & Lacey keep law and order?
  12. Mary Shannon hide her witnesses on In Plain Sight in the hot, dry city of...
In which city do these crime shows take place?

Watch Cagney and Lacey on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 5 PM EASTERN / PACIFIC

MargaritaFernandez 1 month ago
Yeah they should add bone's to there channel that would be nice.
Chad 1 month ago
Maybe Bones should be added to the lineup
SuzanneDodd 2 months ago
Love Start Tv it's my most watched channel
CHERYL 2 months ago
I love all the shows. Finally my cable network has finally made so the shows can be recorded on the DVR!
Stephen 3 months ago
Angie Harmon is appearing on Law & Order and Sasha Alexander is appearing on NCIS before they are appearing on Rizzoli & Isles from 2010 to 2016.
francesca 4 months ago
Great line all day and night. I love the addition of Sue Thomas, FBI . What about adding JAG to the lineup? Mac is definitely a strong female lead.
JanaLeighDavis 7 months ago
Great shows, need to add Charlie's Angels.
Patricia 8 months ago
I love all show on start tv.good tv show.no joking.
Germaine 8 months ago
I really like this station cause you are showing some of my favorite shows, but the same episodes are showing daily! Can you please show different episodes of the show? Tired of seeing the same episodes!!
Vickie 9 months ago
My favorites are unforgettable medium touched by an angel ghost whisperer that's about all I have time for. I love that this is part of my public tv networks. I sure am enjoying watching it
CarlaCeja 9 months ago
I will stop whatever I'm doing at 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to watch Medium. I absolutely adore Allison Dubois, her husband and her daughters in the show. I googled the real Allison and Patricia Arquette portrays her so significantly. please do not take the show off the air. I still have not caught the very very first episode. I miss it every time and I hate it.
kim CarlaCeja 7 months ago
I agree 💯. Please play Medium in succession from season 1. But also please heavily advertise this event as I would hate to miss the very first episode. I would binge watch my heart out :
Jill CarlaCeja 3 months ago
Medium is my favorite too! I never watched it when it was originally on TV but now, I'm like you, in the chair every day! For some reason this week, they skipped a few episodes and I'm trying to figure out why. They went right from the finale of Season 5 to Season 6, Episode 2. Then skipped Episodes 3 and 4 and showed Ep. 5. Strange.
Brenda 9 months ago