Michelle Mbekeani looks at failure as feedback

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: February 14, 2019, 12:11PM

Michelle Mbekeani knew growing up she wanted to be an attorney and earned her law degree from the University of Chicago. In her career, she told Start TV that she's moved past any setbacks by giving herself this powerful advice: "My failures weren't failures; they were feedback."

Her passion has always been social justice and advocacy for those in need, especially juveniles and those with disabilities. Mbekeani founded a nonprofit, Then Just Feed One, Inc., as an undergraduate, and has done various service projects in her native country of Malawi.

Watch Mbekeani discuss her advocacy work helping others out of difficult situations:

Submit a Story

Zack 3 months ago
Hello everyone this is serious and real i want to tell the whole world about how DR DADA HERBAL MIXTURE product helped me enlarge my penis size ..i have trying since 25 years of age to enlarge my penis but none rendered me the help i want, i have used vaccines,penis pump,surgery,online creams from USA CAMBODIA,AUSTRALIA and many more but none of them enlarge my penis i was really frustrated and tired of living because my penis was too small ,imagine a cute and handsome 40 years old man like me having 3.5 inches and to make it worse i was having erectile dysfunction which was so annoying to me,my girlfriends have left me because of my small penis ....to GOD be the glory as i was searching for help on a Facebook page i saw one Mr Peter  from TEXAS testifying of how DR DADA HERBAL MIXTURE product enlarge his penis and healed his grand mom PROSTRATE CANCER .so i quickly  message him on his email drdadaspellhome7@gmail.com and he replied me and gave me comforting words and told me all i need to do and i was surprise when i got his product and he sent it to me through united parcel service (UPS) and i got it 4 days later and used the product just as he told me and its just 9 days of using his herbal mixture my penis is now 10 inches long and 8.0 flaccidity am so happy to feel like a man in the bedroom at last, so if you need penis enlargement,breast enlargement,weak erection,erectile dysfunction cure and many sexual relation cure do not hesitate to email him now drdadaspellhome7@gmail.com or drdadaspellhome@hotmail.com  you can also whatsapp him on +2348158568638 thanks
Zack 3 months ago
mark 4 months ago
Hello everyone , i am here to give my testimony about a herbal doctor called sabo, I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the internet about this specialist called Dr, sabo and decided to email him on his email i saw on the internet,(saboherbalmedicine@gmail.com) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal product for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend Jane, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis.
Am so happy, thanks to Dr sabo I also learn that Dr sabo also help with Breast Enlargement Hips and Bums Enlargement etc.. If you are in any situation with a little Penis, weak ejaculation, small breast_hips_bums do get to Dr sabo now for help on his email via (saboherbalmedicine@gmail.com) or call his mobile line +2348074412569 Thanks and may God bless You. ,.;kuio
mark 4 months ago
Maria 4 months ago
Thanks to Dr aluda for giving me the opportunity to test from his Power. I was wondering why most successful people talk more about him even in my neighborhood on how he has been bringing back ex-lovers and making them achieve their lost opportunities and being successful. I doubted some enough until when I tried his power last month via his email.Dr. aluda cast a reunion spell and brought back my “Jackky” after 7 months of our separation within 4days that he promised. Everything he did was like a movie in my eyes; it was so fast and effective. I felt a strong power in me when he was casting the spell which made me stronger in spirit to invite Jackky’s spirit back to me.I don’t have much to say, but to keep thanking him and telling people how I got the love of my life back and how.Please stop doubting and give him a try and see for yourself, open up your heart and focus on all the instructions from him and you will see results on your door post. Contact him today and see the miracle of his spell via aludaspelltemple@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +393512872745Amber Nicole From USA