Michelle Mbekeani looks at failure as feedback

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: February 14, 2019, 12:11PM

Michelle Mbekeani knew growing up she wanted to be an attorney and earned her law degree from the University of Chicago. In her career, she told Start TV that she's moved past any setbacks by giving herself this powerful advice: "My failures weren't failures; they were feedback."

Her passion has always been social justice and advocacy for those in need, especially juveniles and those with disabilities. Mbekeani founded a nonprofit, Then Just Feed One, Inc., as an undergraduate, and has done various service projects in her native country of Malawi.

Watch Mbekeani discuss her advocacy work helping others out of difficult situations:

Submit a Story

stephen 2 days ago
Save Your Marriage and Get Your Ex lover Back!
My boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago, because he felt I was cheating on him with a male friend of mine. I tried all I could to explain to him but he paid deaf ears, I was emotionally devastated because I really loved him. I became very worried and needed help. as i was browsing through the internet, I saw a post about dr unity love spell, who helps people gain back their lost lover. Without hesitating, I decided to give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a love spells for me. Honestly, he restored my relationship within 11hours. My boyfriend started calling me and apologized for his mistake and for the pain he caused me and and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. me and my boyfriend are living together happily again. and am here to let the world know about this man is rael. thank you dr unity. Here’s his contact,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him +2348055361568.
sarah 19 days ago

Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony on how Dr.ALUYA has cured me from HERPES VIRUS, i have been stocked in bondage with this virus for almost 4 years now, i have tried different means to get this sickness out of my body i also heard there was no cure to the virus, all the possible ways i tried did not work out for me, i do have the faith that i was going to be cured one day, as i was a strong believer in God and also in miracles, One day as i was on the internet i came across some amazing testimonies concerning how Dr ALUYA has cured different people from various sickness with his Herbal Herbs Medicine, they all advised we contact Dr ALUYA for any problem, with that i had the courage and i contacted Dr.ALUYA i told him about my Sickness, He told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some Herbal Medicine for me, after some time in communication with Dr.ALUYA, he finally prepared for me some herbs which he sent to me and he also gave me prescriptions on how to take the herbal medicine , My good friends after taking Dr.ALUYA Herbs for some weeks i started to experience changes in me and from there, I noticed my HERPES VIRUS was no longer in my body, as i have also gone for test, Today i am fit and healthy to live life again, I am so happy for the good work of Dr.ALUYA in my life, Friends if you are having any time of disease problem kindly email Dr.ALUYA on { DR.ALUYASOLUTIONTEMPLE2@GMAIL.COM} or call him on +2349073364485}for help God Bless you Sir.

trinityovado 25 days ago
This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 17 June and i saw a marvelous testimony of Trinity Ovado from Canada on the forum about the good works Dr Iyoha I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until Dr Iyoha did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my wife back i just as i read on the internet. I'm Carolina peter I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to Dr Iyoha For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my marriage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email:driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or you can contact his mobile line +1 (407) 337-9869 or via website: https://driyohasolutiontemple.weebly.com .

Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness,
HERPES VIRUS,
HEPATITIS B,
CANCER,
BRAIN DISEASE,
PREGNANCY,
DIABETES AND MORE
michael 26 days ago
Hello viewers around the Globe, I was despondent because i had a very small penis, about 2.5 inches soft and 4 inches hard not nice enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the INTERNET about this specialist called Dr,MOSES Buba and decided to contact him on his email: buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend JOY, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis. Am so happy, thanks to Dr MOSES Buba  I also learn that Dr MOSES Buba also help with Breast Enlargement Hips and Bums Enlargement etc.. If you are in any situation with a little Penis, weak ejaculation, small breast_hips_bums do get to Dr MOSES Buba  now for help on his email ( buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com ). for any further question you can call me or message me on my cell phone number +1(845)4742852 i really want to share your good work Dr Moses Buba cause you are kind and your herbal product help me bring back  my wife and she now enjoys me .i never believe in you till i got my result to be honest after Dr A  make me lost my money he stole from me and i never receive any product from him after i paid him $2000 he block me  but yours was different  ,once again thanks so much i will forever be Grateful
michael 26 days ago
Kaitana1 28 days ago
I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Zuku is a great herbal doctor i want to say thank you for curing me of my HPV Genital Warts Disease, i found out i got HPV Genital Warts when i was witnessing sores on my private part,i am thankful for Dr Zuku that i found and he promised to help me, when i wrote to him and truly Dr Zuku help me to be cured today, after using his medicine for 2 weeks i went to get tested and behold my doctor confirmed me Negative, you too can also be cured from your disease contact Dr Zuku now and get your Herbal Medicine.Email drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com OR Blogs:https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ Contact Zuku Website: http://drzukuspelltemple.website2.me/ OR WhatsApp Number:+254742884656  .
Kaitana1 28 days ago