Do you know the real meaning behind this law enforcement jargon?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: August 21, 2019, 11:46AM
How often have you seen a crime drama in which the detective or investigator arrives at the scene of the crime and immediately asks for a run-down of the situation? Suddenly, the conversation becomes a mix of police jargon and definitions, helping the audience along as we learn exactly what's going on.

We want to know how much you've picked up in all of the crime drama we're certain you're binging. Can you define this police jargon? It's a tough one, but give it a try and show us your police trivia smarts. Good luck!
  1. If someone calls in a B&E, what is happening on the scene?
  2. If someone calls in a GTA, what is happening on the scene?
  3. What is the abbreviation for "Attempt to Locate"?
  4. If someone calls in a DIP, what is happening on the scene?
  5. What is the abbreviation for "Dead On Arrival"?
  6. If someone is due in court and someone calls an FTA, what has happened?
  7. If you've committed a crime and are being take to the DOC, where are you going?
  8. If an officer advises a BOLO and you cannot see a perpetrator, what are they advises?
  9. What is the abbreviation for "Public Intoxication"?
  10. If an officer asks to remove all "civvies" from the area, who do they want removed from the scene?
Do you know the real meaning behind this law enforcement jargon?

Watch Cold Case on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 3 PM & 4 PM

alexrose8 16 days ago
Am MIS ROSE by name from USA I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Doctor OSEREMEN brought back my husband that separated with me for good two yesrs. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Doctor OSEREMEN for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for two years and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Doctor OSEREMEN who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Doctor OSEREMEN said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email. Doctor OSEREMEN via droseremenherbalhomecenter@gmail.com or test us with this number +14158781290 you can also add him up on whatsapp +2349055346802 for more information If you are out there passing through any of this
problems listed below he is also perfect
(1) Do you want your ex back?
(2) Do you always have bad dreams?
(3) You want to be promoted in your office?
(4) You want women/men to run after you?
(5) Do you want a child?
(6) You want to be rich?
(7) Do you want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever?
(8) Do you need financial assistance?
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to
(20) money spell
(21) love spell
(22) get pregnant
(23) Business protection
(24) Spell for family problems
(25) Court Case Problems
If you need or want any information on love or
money spells you can get that problem solved
today at Spell Of Solution Temple...
Ida 17 days ago
I find Profiler & The Division not great shows..
Mar 18 days ago
I used to be a Cleveland police officer ;-)
claire 20 days ago
any way you can possibly take off Ghost Whisperer and Medium..two of the dumbest shows ever made !!!! sad that you took off Family Law for Ghost Whisperer !!!!!!
BrightFeather2 20 days ago
I only missed the intoxication one but I don't' think they use PI for that.
ElizabethRupe 26 days ago