Can you complete the names of characters on The Closer?

By: Start TV Staff     Posted: March 13, 2019, 11:03AM
On The Closer, we met so many memorable characters that some even warranted a spin-off to satisfy viewer curiosity.

We also got to see how The Closer star reacts when family drops by.

Here, we've pulled some of the show's biggest characters, plus a few fan favorite recurring roles we think you'll recognize from the hit drama. To answer each question, just fill in the blank to complete these well-known names. Good luck!
  1. Fill in the blank to complete the name: Brenda [???] Johnson
  2. Fill in the blank to complete the name: Will [???]
  3. Fill in the blank to complete the name: [???] Howard
  4. Fill in the blank to complete the name: [???] Tao
  5. Fill in the blank to complete the name: David [???]
  6. Fill in the blank to complete the name: Irene [???]
  7. Fill in the blank to complete the name: [???] Watson
  8. Fill in the blank to complete the name: Dr. [???]
  9. Fill in the blank to complete the name: Willie [???] Johnson
  10. Fill in the blank to complete the name: [???] Howard
Can you complete the names of characters on The Closer?

Watch The Closer on Start TV

EVERY DAY AT 6 PM & 7 PM

Tracy 7 days ago
I cut the DirecTV cord, bought an antenna and am thrilled to have discovered StartTV. I'm addicted to watching The Closer for 2 hours as often as possible! Not good for my workout routine though :-(
KimLLewis Tracy 2 days ago
I'm addicted on The Closer too but I don't get to watch it at night. I've been watching it on Lifetime. Some mornings it's on for 5 hours. And when I do get to watch an episode or two on Start (MY favorite channel) I think to myself wow I just watched this episode this morning. =)
Kia 26 days ago
I'm Big fan of StartTV. I love The Good Wife, Medium, Crossing Jordon, Strong Medine and many of the other great shows on the channel.
OriginlTnkrBell 1 month ago
Great memory test. would love Women's Murder Club. Interesting shows Thank you WOWTV 6 n Start tv love these shows.
nessablue04 1 month ago
Love the show, still watch the reruns, how about adding, Rizzoli & Isles in Ghost Whisperer.
Bobbytaylor 1 month ago
I absolutely love this show. The way the characters interact and the plots are amazing. Kudos to the writers. I wish Kyra would seriously consider a reboot of the show. I watch Major Crimes, but it’s not the same without her.
Jasmine 1 month ago
I watched this when it originally started on network tv but i still watch all the episodes on here.
Mary 1 month ago
How about adding Major Crimes and Judging Amy to your roster next year.
Betty 2 months ago
Love the shows, especially The Closer and Cold Case. Thanks for the quality TV!
PatriciaCarson 2 months ago
I'm Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson! That's all I need to hear...case closed by the best closer! Thank you Start TV!
dmrgypsy 2 months ago
Ever since I found this station, this is the station I watch most of the time. Love these shows, I hope they bring on other old shows too. I would love some old nighttime soaps.

CPlacek 2 months ago
So happy I found this channel! β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’š
LOVE these shows!!! I also love trivia πŸ‘
Gary 2 months ago
Excellent test. Keep up the exceptional programming, please.